International Table Tennis Federation / USATT Certified Coaches
Michael Levene – CLICK TO BOOK PRIVATE LESSON
Track record in developing students. Have taken beginners to an elite level in less than 2 years. Highly educated coach, holding a Bachelors degree in Econometrics and Social Statistics and a Master’s degree in Business Administration
- 3 times US Open finalist including International Veterans and Men’s Over 40 Doubles
- 2015 US Open Men’s Doubles Over 40 Semi-Finalist (Last 64 in Men’s doubles taking game of World #43)
- Former Atlanta Georgia Table Tennis Association coach
- Represented England Universities
- Formerly Ranked 57 In England Men’s and 15 in England Veteran’s
- Represented Great Britain 6 times in World Maccabiah Games; formerly an International Table-Tennis Federation sanctioned event
- Q/F of Men’s singles event
- Bronze medal in Men’s team event, Silver Medal in Veteran’s teams event, Bronze Medal in Veteran’s doubles
- Georgia State Championships: 5 Gold, 5 Silver and 2 Bronze in Men’s, Men’s Doubles, Team, Over 40’s and Hard Bat over multiple years
- 2015 Virginia State Championships: Men’s 3rd place Bronze, Open Doubles Gold and Over 40’s Silver Medal
- 2015 Virginia, West Virginia, DC and Maryland Over 40’s Champion
- 2016 Virginia State Championships: Men’s 3rd place, Open Doubles Silver, Over 40’s champion
Louis Levene – CLICK TO BOOK PRIVATE LESSON
After regaining interest in the sport in January 2015, Louis went from a standard of 900 to a USATT rating of 1847 in 10 months, and is still rapidly improving, with a current USATT rating of 1973. Louis can teach the solid starting fundamentals of table tennis to new and beginner players, and also specializes in teaching advanced serves and serve returns.
- Current junior state champion and tristate and district junior champion.
- Chosen to be a part of USA juniors table tennis team in the 2017 Maccabiah Games
Frank Cristofaro – CLICK TO BOOK PRIVATE LESSON
After 35 years of coaching soccer, Frank has taken his coaching experience and turned it toward Table Tennis. Utilizing Video Stroke Analyzes as well as Multiball and Robot Training Methods, Frank specializes in coaching beginners to intermediates (USATT 0-1800).